I am in Spain!

This is going to be a boring, but hopefully frequent, update of all the things I do and see while I am in Cadiz, Spain. I have a feeling my mom and dad are going to be the only readers, but I'm okay with that.

Monday, August 14, 2006

I can't believe that I'll be home in exactly one week! It's really sad and really exciting at the same time. I have two tests today and the first one starts in twenty minutes. I didn't study very hard but I figure I already have the highest grade in the class so I shouldn't be too worried.

I'm ready to be in Morocco. All my stuff got packed for the most part yesterday, and all I want to do today is go to the beach. Although it's cloudy for the first time all month, I think it will clear up by afternoon because that's what usually happened. No rain this entire time we've been here!

On Saturday night we saw "La Pantera Rosa" -- "The Pink Panther" on the beach. Harry Potter is next week and we're missing it!

I checked online to see what traveling restrictions were for American Airlines and it said that we could bring carry-ons (which I heard we couldn't). The only problem is that I checked Iberia and there was absolutely no information about traveling. Would it be the same, or stricter? I am worried that I'm going to get to the airport and they are going to tell me no carry ons and I'm going to have to panic and rearrange all my stuff. Hopefully I'll get that sorted out in the next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home