I am in Spain!

This is going to be a boring, but hopefully frequent, update of all the things I do and see while I am in Cadiz, Spain. I have a feeling my mom and dad are going to be the only readers, but I'm okay with that.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The cuban orchestra show got cancelled last night, but tonight we are going to Havana Blues, a cuban rock concert, instead! I think that it will be a lot more fun. Our group went to O'Connell's, this "Irish" pub that plays American music. It was fun hanging out as a group and I saw the only good looking Spanish man I have seen so far on this trip, the bartender.

We got home around 12:45 but I ended up not going to sleep until 4:30 am. I read, I made lists, I wrote, I did my bible study, I prayed, I listened to music, but I could not for the life of me sleep! It was terrible, but I don't feel tired yet. Of course, it's only noon. Plus, the girls want to go out tonight, and I'm sure the concert will go late, and I have a busy weekend ahead of me! We'll see how things turn out. I'll be reporting back on Monday, most likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home