I am in Spain!

This is going to be a boring, but hopefully frequent, update of all the things I do and see while I am in Cadiz, Spain. I have a feeling my mom and dad are going to be the only readers, but I'm okay with that.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Today is Thursday. I am going to class, going home to lunch, maybe taking a bit of a siesta, packing a VERY light backpack. Then, Hannah, Brielle, Bobiejo, and I are taking the 4:50 train to Sevilla. We have reservations at the (nice) hotel that Hannah's parents are staying in tomorrow night. Sevilla is less than two hours away and I am very excited to get there, and to stay in a hotel again!

Here's the tricky part. There are four of us staying in a triple. Which means that we are going to have to practice our stealth skills to avoid sleeping on the street. Don't worry, it will all be under control, and if not, I'll have a really funny story to update on Monday when I get back to the internet!

I love you guys and have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home